Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm Back

I was on a bit of a posting frenzy for a while there and then I got hit with March Break and ground to a screeching halt. Well, I’m back.

We had a great March Break. I think I finally managed to achieve the perfect balance of activities outside the house and hanging out at the house. We went to the ROM, had friends over to play, did some shopping, played some Wii, did a little camp and the babysitting class and generally hung out together. It was awesome.

Now we’re back to reality and the laundry is calling me, the dust around here is taunting me and my computer is feeling neglected.

I’m off to get some stuff done. Happy day to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a great time. Sorry I interrupted...and then could not talk when you called back.
C'est la vie, n'est-ce pas?