Monday, March 23, 2009

Manic Monday

Two new posts back to back! How exciting!!!

This is known as Manic Monday. Click here to join.


1. Do you screen your phone calls? Well, we do have call display but, generally, I answer the phone if it’s someone I know. I don’t answer for telemarketers or if it’s an appointment reminder. I guess I don’t answer it if I’m walking out the door. But I will call back while I’m out on my cell phone.

2. When was the last time you lost your temper? I don’t lose my temper easily and I really can’t remember the last time I lost it. Don’t get me wrong, I certainly get upset about things and go off on a bit of a rant sometimes – perhaps more often than I should – but I don’t really lose my temper.

3. When you’re lost do you ask for directions? Absolutely. I get lost easily and don’t mind admitting it at all. Most often I get lost while I’m driving somewhere and just not paying enough attention to where I’m going. I need to get one of those GPS thingies for my car with the lady that tells you exactly where you need to turn.

That's all folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As your mother, I can equivocally state that you don't need GPS, just a vehicle that tells you whether or not you are heading West. Labelling your sleeves 'left' and 'right' helps, too!!

Barbara said...

I wish I could say that I don't ever lose my temper either, but sadly I do!