Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday Stealing

This is another meme know as Sunday Stealing. You can find it here:

1. Did you date someone from your school? I never dated anyone from my high school. I really didn’t do much dating in high school and those I did date were from other schools.

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Nope. See above.

3. Did you car pool to school? Nope. I grew up in Toronto and took the TTC.

4. What kind of car did you have? I didn’t have a car. My mom had a white '81 mustang and then a red 89(?) MR2 - she still drives the MR2!

5. What kind of car do you have now? 2007 Ford Explorer

6. Its Friday night...where are you now? At home, with the hubby and the kiddies.

7. It is Friday night...where were you then? Probably working or at the movies with my friends or a school dance.

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? My first job was McDonald’s, after that I worked at a donut shop in Eaton’s at the Eaton Centre then I worked at Simpson’s in the Stationery Department.

9. What kind of job do you do now? I’m a SAHM.

10. Were you a party animal? Nope.

11. Were you considered a flirt? Sometimes.

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? None of the above but I did have a major role in the school play one year.

13. Were you a nerd? I don’t know if I’d say I was a nerd, but I certainly wasn’t one of the popular kids and I did like to spend time in the library.

14. Did you get suspended from school? Never. But I did get caught skipping once or twice.

15. Can you sing the fight song? I think that must be an American thing. I don’t even know what it is.

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher? Mrs. Peccorella my french teacher and Ms. Messiah the drama teacher.

17. Where did you sit during lunch? In the cafeteria with my friends. We would eat french fries or bagels and play euchre very loudly.

18. What was your school's full name? Easter High School of Commerce.

19. Where did you party the most? Someone’s basement, most often with a deck of cards and no alcohol.

20. What was your school mascot? I can’t remember. Maybe a bulldog? Hmmmm.

21. Would you do it again? Only if I had to.

22. Did you have fun at Prom? I did. I went to two proms, one for grade twelve and one for grade thirteen. I had a date for grade twelve and went with my girlfriends for grade thirteen. I think I had more fun the second time with my girlfriends.

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Not the one from grade twelve but I went to dinner just a few weeks ago with two of the girls from grade thirteen. I still love ‘em both.

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Nope.

25. Do you still talk to people from school? Only the two I went to dinner with.

26. What are/were your school's colors? Black and Red.


Wow. I don't remember being a boring dweeb in high school, but this really makes me sound that way.

I am glad it's over, that's for sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unlike your exciting days now?

Anonymous said...

Geez, wherever do you get this stuff? And how come you have time enough ? Takes me all day to keep up with YOU !!