Wednesday, October 22, 2014

I'm Going To Try . . . Again

I think about this blog often. I love the idea of blogging, I just somehow seem to think of things to blog about when I'm not home, when I don't have the time or when I'm falling asleep at night and then I don't remember in the morning!!

I worry that my life isn't that interesting. I worry that people will get tired of my many scrapbook pages, but I've decided I'm going to just post when I can, if I can and what I can.

You may remember from my past posts that for a number of years I have tried to document our daily lives. First, with a Project 365 album where I took a photo a day for the entire year, then with a Project Life style album where I just documented our daily life. This year I did a page a month. These pages consist of photos I took but haven't turned into a stand alone page.

Here are the first 3 months of the year. (I'm feeling like I need to spread these out so I have more to blog about!!)






I'm going to write the post for the next 6 months of 2014, so I can guarantee you more posts!! Stay tuned!!



3 comments:

Nicola said...

love the picture of Bella in front of the fire!! So sweet.

Unknown said...

Me too! My blog has not been active for over a year :o
These are great LO's. I gotta give digi a try again.

Anonymous said...

I write blogs in my leisure time , and for the past 8 months i did not write anything as I was busy and feeling down. I really want to appreciate your decision, that though u r not comfortable with writing blogs, u wanted to give it a try. Way to go my Lady!