Monday, June 24, 2013

Use Your Stuff Weekly Challenge

Is it Monday again already? Where does the time go?

School is wrapping up here. Meredith writes her final exam tomorrow and is celebrating by having all her friends over for a Sherlock-frenzy and some lunch.

Isobel is in her school's talent show today and has her Grade 6 graduation luncheon and ceremony tomorrow.

As of Thursday it's all over for another year! I can't wait for the summer.

This week's challenge was mine and it was all about office supplies. I challenged everyone to use office supplies on their project. I used a paper clip to hold my photo stack together and an index card for my journaling.

 
Thanks for looking. Now get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather.




2 comments:

Barbara said...

I love this. It's eye-catching.

glittertori said...

Hi Melina and Issy!
I can't wait to see you guys in Hawaii!
Love from Victoria xx