Sunday, May 16, 2010

Spring Fling 2010

An opportunity has come to me recently through my good friend Nicola to participate in a craft show on June 12th. Over the next few weeks, I will be making as many handmade cards, notebooks and calendars as I can --- with the help of my WONDERFUL children!!

I’ve put together another blog to showcase what I’m making and will be selling at the sale. Feel free to contact me directly if you want more information about the show or the items I’m selling. You can link to that blog here or through the (rather large) icon at the right of the screen.

I hope you can make it. In addition to myself with my cards and other paper products, Nicola and her ‘too cool’ vinyl decals and my friend Anne who has made many wonderful bags and aprons for me, there will be candles, pottery, jewelry, apparel, cupcakes, button bouquets, artwork, hats, blankets, photography, custom invitations, pet apparel, stained glass and hot & cold stone therapy. And of course, Nicola’s cute children will be selling food and refreshments. Whatever you’re into, you’re sure to find it there.

See you there!!!

2 comments:

Nicola said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited! Great job, I know this was a big step for you! I'm so proud of you!! BTW I love the background paper on the "shows" page.

Anonymous said...

Wow ! I just caught up om all the latest. Glad to see you didn't stop to photog your finger at it's worst - I remember my stomach turning over (in sympathy of course) when I saw your previous effort !
Mer sure looks the part, Is is still cute, so is Shadow, and the show is already fun!!
Well done, cookie! Loved it all. MD