Saturday, April 24, 2010

Saturday Six

I had a request recently to get a post on here and I must admit it has been a long time. However, there isn’t much going on around here right now so I decided to do a meme. This one is the Saturday Six and you can find it here.


1. East coast or West coast…and why? East Coast because we’re going out there this summer to run Not Since Moses on (and I do mean on) the Bay of Fundy. It is so rugged and raw out east, it makes me feel very peaceful.

2. Painting or photo…and why? Photo because I can’t paint to save my soul. And I love to scrapbook.

3. Coke or Pepsi…and why? Regular Coke but Diet Pepsi. It’s just the way I roll.

4. PC or Mac…and why? PC all the way. They just make sense to me and I’m too old to change.

5. Shower or bath…and why? I do prefer a shower because they are faster but when the old body is aching, nothing quite beats a good, hot, therapeutic bath with a good novel.

6. Paper or plastic…and why? Whichever works at the time.

Have a great day!!!

1 comment:

n said...

thank you. this will keep me happy for awhile! :)