Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stolen Stolen Tag

I’m trying to be more consistent and regular with my blogging but I didn’t have anything ready so I took this from Barb’s blog. Thanks Barb!!!

1.Name someone with the same birthday as you.
I don’t know anyone personally with the same birthday as me so I googled it and the best I could come up with was Natalie Wood and Carlos Santana.

2. Where was your first kiss?
I lived in Oakville so I was in grade 1 or 2. We lived in an apartment building nestled together with a bunch of other buildings. A boy (I can’t remember his name) and I kissed in the stairwell of one of the buildings. I do remember kissing Tommy Sawyer (yes that was his real name) in grade 6 too!! - did you know about that Mom?

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property?
Never.

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Yes, again in Oakville, I gave a boy a bloody nose and in grade 7 I gave a boy a black eye. Nasty.

5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
Yes, as a child, before I realized I couldn’t sing.

6. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex?
Their smile.

7. What really turns you off?
Selfishness.

8. What do you order at Starbucks?
Tall, soy, caramel macchiato.

9. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
No.

10. Say something totally random about yourself.
I am a homebody. If I had my way, I would stay home and not leave. I like it best when everyone is here with me.

11. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
No.

12. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows?
When my girls want me too but not voluntarily.

13 Did you have braces?
No.

14 Are you comfortable with your height?
No. I’m 5’4”. I am often the shortest one in a group.

15. When do you know its love?
When you find yourself sharing things you wouldn’t share with anyone else.

16. Do you speak any other languages?
I took French all through high school. I knew my math marks would not get me into University. I think I’ve forgotten most of it though.

17. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
Yuppers.

18 Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Yes. 3 times. My wedding and then a couple of years ago I had 2 engagements 2 nights in a row that both involved a limo. My girls thought I was very cool.

19. What’s something that really annoys you?
Not having enough time to scrapbook more.

20. What’s something you really like?
Scrapbooking.

21. Can you dance?
Absolutely not.

22. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
No. I watched my mom go in one though when I was around 15 or 16.

There you go. That's it about me. Now it's your turn!!!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

We're so much alike in so many ways ... except I've never given a boy a bloody nose or a black eye. You're my hero! hahahhahaha!

Anonymous said...

First of all, you can so sing, I'm the one who can't, remember?
Tommy Sawyer definitely rings bells but, since I can't put a face to it, I really can't say whether I knew or not. Anyway, I don't see anything wrong with that! Lastly, I thought you came with me in that ambulance...No? How come you forgot to mention the 2008 episode ? !! Love Mum