Wednesday, July 1, 2015



Last year for the Canada Day weekend we were relaxing at home. School had just ended and we had nowhere to be and nothing urgent to do. We spent the weekend painting my office in the basement. We've lived in this house for 13 years and it was still painted blue from the previous owners. Now that I have taken it over, it was definitely due for a change. I painted it white. So boring. I am already itching to repaint it.

Meredith had just passed her G1 so we took her out for a small driving lesson. I sat in the back with my eyes closed.

Isobel received a robot kit and she spent some time building it.

That and we BBQ'd as much as possible and enjoyed some S'mores Dip in the backyard. Have you tried that yet? It is DELISH!!!!

I did this page recently about last years' Canada and I'm really pleased with it. (Am I allowed to say that?) I like its clean lines and uncluttered look. 



I hope you have a lovely Canada Day wherever you are and whatever you're doing.  (Even if you're not Canadian and it's not a holiday for you.)  xo

No comments: