Thursday, June 6, 2013

PROJECT LIFE PAGES


Up until this point I’ve been using the official Project Life papers by Becky Higgins - specifically the Turquoise Edition. I really like it. I like the papers, I like the colours and I like how it all coordinates. However, I’m getting bored. I’m not good at doing the same thing over and over. I don’t like to eat the same meal 2 days in a row. I don’t like to watch movies over and over. And now I’m learning I don’t like to use the same scrapbook papers over and over again either. BUT. (There’s always a BUT isn’t there?) I do like things to be consistent. I don’t like change and I do like things to match. A couple of weeks ago I changed from the Becky Higgins templates to the Cathy Zielske templates. I’m not sure if you realize how difficult that was for me. I’m sure most of you didn’t even notice a difference!! This week, I’m mixing it up even more. I’m not going to use the Project Life kit anymore. I’m going use whatever I feel like using on that particular day ~GASP~. Did I really say that? Uh oh. Please don’t judge me for not matching anymore. I’m okay with it. Really. I am.

Week 20 ~ Left Page
 
Week 20 ~ Right Page

On my Week 20 page, I used the Springtime Kit by Echo Park and created the collage on the left page with the Moldiva app on my iPhone. I used the Camera+ app to create the effects on the photo flower on the right page. I am loving the various photography apps out there. In addition to those two I also have PicTapGo, PicLab and iSplash in addition to Instagram which came with the phone. Halftone is a lot of fun too. It turns a photo into a comic!!
 
Week 21 ~ Left Page


Week 21 ~ Right Page

 
On my Week 21 page I used the Twitterpated Kit by Echo Park.
 
What do you think? Is mixing it up a good thing? Or am I going to regret it at the end of the year?




1 comment:

Barbara said...

hahahaha! No judging here because they look great ... although, I guess that is a judgement isn't it?
Still ... you always rock PL/365.