Thursday, April 11, 2013

Project Life - Week 14


Things are warming up here in Ontario, but not fast enough for me. I love the winter but I am done with the cold, unpredictable weather. For some reason when I see April on the calendar, I automatically think it’s spring. It seems the weather thinks otherwise. I should know by now, it happens every year. We usually get a snowstorm in April and every year I’m shocked. As I write this, we are under a Storm Watch and lots of schools are closed due to inclement weather. Not for my girls though. They get to go to school when others are closed because their schools don’t have many students on buses. Meredith is even writing her EQAO today and we were told the students had to be there no matter what.

It’s been a few weeks since I stopped working and I am just now starting to feel like I have a lot of time on my hands. I’m not complaining, however I am going to have to work really hard to keep myself busy so that this works for everyone. I’m taking Photography classes at night, I’m scrapbooking frequently (too frequently actually – it makes me feel a bit guilty!), and I’m starting to think about things I’d like to do around the house. I think I’ve got enough on my list to keep me occupied until January, but the list just keeps growing. There is so much to do, explore and learn.

Week 14 was not too exciting. There’s been lots of homework for both girls, which keeps us at home. When their homework is done, they just want to chill out, which is just fine by me.

Week 14 ~ left page

Week 14 ~ right page
Thanks for looking. Enjoy your day and send some warm springtime weather our way!!

Supplies:
From AC Digitals: Page Templates and Becky Higgins Turquoise edition.
From Designer Digitals: For the Love of Days Journal Cards by Ali Edwards, Week In Review Cards by Cathy Zielske.
From Snow Moon LLC on Etsy: Date Stamp.
From Scrapbookers Inner Circle: album and page protectors.


No comments: