Thursday, March 7, 2013

Project Life - Weeks 5 & 6


I cannot stress enough how much I love this project. Having an album at the end of the year that really shows our day to day life and what we were doing – the boring stuff as well as the exciting stuff – definitely appeals to me. But at the same time, I can’t stress enough how important it is to keep up to date. Something I have not succeeded at this year. Officially we’re in Week 10 of 2013 and I’ve only just completed the pages for Weeks 5 & 6. Yikes. That is not a good start to the year. I’m noticing that if I’m behind in my pages, I lose my focus and stop taking as many photos. Everything seems to go downhill if I’m not on top of things.

That said here are the pages I’ve just completed. Fingers crossed, I’ll have more up here soon.
 
Week 5 - left page

Week 5 - middle half page - front

Week 5 - middle half page - back
Week 5 - right page

Week 6 - left page


Week 6 - right page

Supplies:
From AC Digitals: Page Templates and Becky Higgins Turquoise edition.
From Designer Digitals: For the Love of Days Journal Cards by Ali Edwards, Be Bold Journal Cards and Week In Review cards by Cathy Zielske.
From Snow Moon LLC on Etsy: Date Stamp.
From Scrapbookers Inner Circle: album and page protectors.


 

 



3 comments:

Barbara said...

you always capture the best moments!!

Unknown said...

I agree with Barbie. Awww SN made it into your book!
So awesome :)

Unknown said...

I agree with Barbie. Awww SN made it into your book!
So awesome :)