Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Project Life Week 12


Project Life is moving along nicely. I'm getting the pages done - it is so much easier to do just one week at a time. It is easier to remember what happened and so much faster to get completed. I printed all my PL pages last week and WOW some of those photos are large. In the past, I've always done these albums in an 8x8 format but this year I'm doing 12x12. I was unprepared for how large some of the photos would print. I know that sounds a bit strange but the photos that go into this album aren't necessarily of the best quality. Often, they're from my phone and taken very quickly in less than perfect conditions, so when you print them large, they don't look quite as good as they do on the computer. That's okay though. I'm still happy with them. Here are last weeks' pages:

Week 12 - Left Page

Week 12 - Right Page


Supplies:
From AC Digitals: Page Templates and Becky Higgins Turquoise edition.
From Designer Digitals: Week In Review cards by Cathy Zielske.
From Snow Moon LLC on Etsy: Date Stamp.
From Scrapbookers Inner Circle: album and page protectors.






No comments: