Friday, February 8, 2013

Use Your Stuff Weekly Challenge


For the first time, I am participating in the weekly scrapbooking challenge over on the Use Your Stuff blog. You should check it out. They post weekly challenges to get your creative juices going. It’s a great way to jumpstart a project and help you to “get out of the box” and try something new.

This weeks’ challenge was to use Red, Pink and one other colour on a layout. I chose white as my ‘other colour’. While the layout is a lot pinker than I had hoped, I’m happy with it. It’s one more layout done and ready to be added to the album.
 




2 comments:

Barbara said...

That layout is awesome!! I love it. You do pink well.

Scrap Your Story said...

You totally rocked all that pink! I love this!! :) :) If you have a chance check out the new scrapbooking blog starting up. Your layouts would be a great fit for the coming challenges and you might enjoy the inspiration!! :) :) ScrapYourStory.blogspot.com :) :) :)