Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Well, it’s a New Year and time for a new face on this blog.


Happy New Year to all of you. I hope 2011 brings you nothing that you can’t handle.

It’s been a while since I’ve posted. Things have been busy around here. I always find that period from September to December to be the busiest time of my year. We’ve got back to school, birthdays and of course Christmas and all the busy-ness that comes along with it.

I’m hoping to get my November 365 pages completed shortly and up on here plus some Christmas and New Year’s photos too.

So, check back when you have the chance!! I’ve been missing for a while but I’m optimistic that I’m back!!!


3 comments:

nicola said...

LOVE the new page! Very Springy and happy! What a nice way to start 2011!

Barbara said...

Happy New Year to you and your family. I hope it's the best one yett.
I love the new look.

Your husband said...

Looks good. Easier to read, and I agree with Nichola, it's "springy".