Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cards and P365

I’ve got two things to write about today.

First of all, I’m taking Jessica Sprague’s Computer Tricks for Cards and, let me tell you, it is amazing!!! I’m making some of the coolest cards – even a pop up card!! When I’m done I’ll be sure to post pictures of them here.

The second is my P365 pages for May. I know, I know, it’s July now. I’m doing my best. The good news is I am keeping up to date with my photography, but with all this card making and craft show stuff going on I’ve fallen a little behind on the pages. Hopefully I’ll have the June pages done and up before the end of July!!





Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

those cards sound very cool. I'll be looking forward to checking them out.
Way to go for keeping up on the 365. I may be on the verge of hanging up the towel again.