Saturday, November 21, 2009

SURPRISE!!

I am a bad blogger. I’ve been very caught up in life lately, and haven’t managed to post here at all. This video was sent to me recently and it really got me thinking.



I DID think social networking was a fad, but this has me thinking otherwise. I’m not a very sociable person. But I think it’s about more than that. I do my best to keep up with technology. I’ve got Windows 7. I have an iTouch and numerous apps. I know how to run a blog and optimize a website for search engines. I even know some HTML. I’ve gone so far as to have a Facebook page and a Twitter account but haven’t really utilized them to their full potential. I haven’t used this blog to its full potential either. I’m convinced no one reads any of these and that no one really cares, but does that matter? I need to keep up. I need to blog and update my status more often. I need to make time for these things if I’m going to keep up with the way the world is moving. Soon, my children are going to know more than me, and I want to feel that I’ve at least tried.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

facinating video. Mind boggling!

...and yes, I read, and I care very much, LOL!

Anonymous said...

When all is said and done, we mothers can only hope to be remembered for our love and laughter and caring...if we bring up our children to be decent human beings, all the rest fades.

At least, that's what I think.